Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thing 22: Staying Current

I am so excited that I completed the Neflin 23 things. It has been an interesting and productive journey. The time went by very fast and I had fun learning so many new technology features. I have learned some many useful tools to apply to my work environment as well as my personal life. I plan to keep up with Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 by adding more of the web sites that Neflin provided to my RSS aggregator and checking my blog frequently. I like how the RSS keeps updating automatically and I don't have to go in and update settings. Overall this has been a tremendous learning experience and I can't wait to increase my knowledge of Web 2.0 and Library 2.0!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copper Square Letter A p001 letter R Pewter Lowercase Letter i